We are proud to be a GRETB school
Galway and Roscommon ETB is the patron of our school, it is a local education authority, established on the 1st of July 2013. The Galway and Roscommon ETB is governed under the Education and Training Boards Act 2013.
To support individuals through learning, to achieve their full potential and contribute to social, cultural and economic development
Core Organisational Values
- Leadership – Actively leading in the provision of education and training in the region and influencing the future direction of the sector.
- Inclusivity – Openness, respectful and inclusive in the treatment of our learners, stakeholders and staff. A culture where diversity is welcomed and valued.
- Collaboration – Strong, mutually beneficial partnerships and teamwork, facilitating the sharing of knowledge, ideas, expertise and skills.
- Innovation – Creative and innovative thinking by encouraging new ideas, trying out different approaches and responding to change.
- Accountability – Responsible decision-making, open, honest and transparent in all activities
More Information can be found on their website